Ah, a new month…beautiful, isn’t it? All those fresh new beginnings, waiting for us to seize them. Perfect.
For myriad reasons, today is a very nice day for me. No special reason really, but just a bunch of little ones…
- I was able to stay up late and sleep in
- The mercury has crawled up to -1C (from -17C yesterday morning)
- The children have their heads buried in their pillowcases and are happily munching their candies from last night. Some things just never change!
- A good and full day is planned that includes piano lessons, a playdate for the girls and schoolwork for me
- BH will be home from hunting by next weekend (it’s only been 3 weeks since he left!)
- My Christmas shopping is nearly done
- This month a multitude of people I love and adore are celebrating birthdays and anniversaries…it’s so very nice to think of them and send wishes
What about you? What are you up to this month?
NaNoWriMo? New projects? Christmas plans? Let me know…I’d like to hear what’s going on in your world.